|CD Projekt RED|
|Red Engine 4|
|PC, PS4, Xbox One|
|April 16, 2020|
Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming role-playing video game that is being developed and published by CD Projekt. It is based on the renowned pen&paper RPG designer Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk® system. The game, which is scheduled for a late 2018-2019 release, promises to be designed for mature and demanding players who expect to be treated seriously, and will be richly detailed, non-linear, with a complex and gripping story. Players will experience the world through their own, unique characters chosen from different classes - be they blood-thirsty mercenaries or cunning hackers which they will be able to equip with a vast choice of cybernetic implants and deadly weapons. As in CDPR's previous success, "The Witcher" series, players will face morally ambiguous choices, their actions influencing events in the world at large and the fate of the individuals they encounter.
Original "Cyberpunk" game designer Mike Pondsmith is onboard for consultation with CDPR. This game is developed by a new team at CD Projekt RED Studio, composed of veterans from the Witcher franchise.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Players will be able to pick their gender, appearance and backstory right from the beginning, filling in details about traumatic events in their past and other personal tidbits.
- Players also can do Combat and drive the Vehicles.
- Vehicles have radio and can store multiple vehicles in garage
- Install and upgrade the Cyberware.
- The world environments are destructible.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
- Official E3 2019 Gameplay Sneak Peek
- Official E3 2019 Cinematic Trailer
- Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough
- Mike Pondsmith about Cyberpunk World
- Teaser Trailer
- Archive - Bullets (Official Video)
- CD Projekt RED reveals Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 title reveal
- Official E3 2018 trailer
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Quadra V-Tech
E3 2019 Cinematic Tralier[edit | edit source]
- NVIDIA Ray-tracing 4K Screenshot
- Life style posters
References[edit | edit source]
- Tatiana Morris 2017-03-22. New Cyberpunk 2077 details suggest mid-2019 release. GameZone. Archived from the original on 2018-01-11. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.